Implication during the entire software product life-cycle: analysis, design, development, testing.
- analysis: receive a task, understand its nature, analyze the requirements and design program behavior;
- development: write code and develop modules according to the analysis, cooperating with the team;
- testing (alpha testing, debug, find and solve problems);
- documenting: writing technical documentation for software that has been developed and explaining to others the behavior of the programs.
We need people with a professional attitude and software development abilities. Requirements:
- university degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- experience with MVC
- experience with AJAX, CSS, JQuery, Telerik, Kendo is a plus
- experience with ORM frameworks is a plus
- positive attitude: you have to find solutions to difficulties that keep you from fulfilling your tasks
- ability to respect strict deadlines
- ability to manage task priorities
- good understanding of the entire Software Development Life Cycle
- team player
- good communication and analysis skills
- very good English, both written and spoken
The compensation package is very competitive and depends on your experience.
Integrisoft places a strong emphasis on efficiency and personal development. Trainings and workshops, both technical and soft skills oriented. We design together with you a career plan tailored specifically to your needs and desires. If you are interested in a work environment with a friendly and informal atmosphere, where we go out together frequently for fun and sports activities, you are welcome to join our team.